1. On your Ubuntu PC, Install Toolchain for Beagle Bone Black
$ sudo apt-get install gcc-arm-linux-gnueabi
2. Download and install Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers (I using Eclipse Kepler (4.3) )
3. Install new software, Select Help -> Install New Software and select
General Purpose Tools -> Remote System Explorer End-User Runtime
Mobile and Device Development -> C/C++ Remote Launch
4. Create new C project by select New -> C project
and setup cross build tools at wizard as shown below
5. Click on Run icon -> Run configurations
then right click on C/C++ Remote Application -> New then click on "New" button
Select remote system type, I chose SSH Only
Fill BBB's IP address and description.
6. Fill "Remote Absolute File Path" for directory for store binary file on BBB. Then enter "Command to execute before application" with chmod +x <path/binaryfilename> to allow execute permission.
No Shared Libraries(-static)"
8. Writing/modify test code then clean and build up binary file.
9. Click on Run testbbb , If everything OK the binary file will be transferred to the BBB board via SSH and executing. The result will appear on the console. Hope it works for you too :D